Saturday, March 19, 2011

Trade Mail from Manu...Scatches

Eric of Manupatches and Chrome Scratches sent me a sweet stack of Angels cards for my collection, and all I had to give up was a sweet stack of Skybox, Royals, and Broncos. Basketball and football cards are taking up valuable space in my collection, so I was happy to see them go, to be filled with ANGELS!


I see that Scott Kazmir is contemplating something. Could it be paying the Angels BACK his salary? He is a gamer though. I can tell becuse he's wearing the pastic Angels giveaway watch handed out to the first 10,000 kids under 13.


Eric included these nice Tim Salmons that I didn't already have in my Tim Salmon collection.


A nice Vladdy relic. I miss you Vladdy.


And a sweet Bobby Wilson certified. I like Bobby Wilson and hope to see him get more playing time now that Mike Napoli is here in Texas. Of course I would rather have had Wilson backing up Napoli in Anaheim though. I still don't know what they see in Jeff Mathis.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the cards. Looking forward to another trade in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that's a watch Kazmir is wearing. It looks like one of those magnetic bracelets the players wear to give them more energy. At least that's the claim. I can't remember the brand name but it seems that just about every other player is wearing them anymore.

    ReplyDelete