Monday, May 9, 2011

Completed Team Set 1988 Score

After buying a really cheap wax box, and traders checking out my want list, I was able to complete the 1988 Score Angels Team Set.

I like Score's debut edition of baseball cards, especially the colors they chose and the cropping and framing of the pictures. I think that the design is appealing too.

The Angels had 27 cards in the base set of 660, another 1 if you add the Salute to Reggie Jackson in his Angels uniform, 3 more cards in the extended set, and then 2 Great Moments in Baseball cards with Angels related trivia.








Cards I have autographed are of Mark McLemore, Doug DeCinces, Johnny Ray, Ruppert Jones, Butch Wynegar, DeWayne Buice, Willie Fraser, Jack Lazorko, Kirk McCaskill, Dan Petry, and Bryan Harvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment