Saturday, July 11, 2020

That's a Wrap(per)

I received a PWE from GCRL (Cards As I See Them) recently and was surprised to see a couple of wrappers in it. I was thinking, "Oh, like Zippy, he likes to use wrappers to protect the cards". Except these weren't just ordinary wrappers used to protect the cards.
Two more for the Mike Trout Wrappers Collection.
I haven't been out much, and when I have baseball cards have been scarce at my local Target and Walmart. I didn't even know Trout was on these wrappers. These are both Hobby packs, so I'll have to keep an eye out for the retail packs as well.

I thought at first I might have been missing that 1992 Pinnacle Lance Parrish, but no.

Newest info card from Topps. I wonder if National Baseball Day has been/will be cancelled due to Covid. The backside has info on the 2020 Home Run Challenge. Cancelled due to Covid, I'm assuming.

Thanks Jim!


2 comments:

  1. Colorful wrappers! Folks who enjoy the HR Challenge cards are likely disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be interesting to see if NBCD is cancelled and if it is... how Topps will distribute the packs of cards.

    ReplyDelete