Friday, July 3, 2020

Very Cool Stuff From Padrographs

Rod had a sudden Free Stuff Friday post last week after a time off from hitting us consistently with free stuff  through March and April. I was able to claim some pretty sweet cards, some that I had never seen before. But before we see those, I wanted to show off Rods new logo sticker:
I've alway thought that this was one of the more genius logos out there. It tells you all you need to know about Rod: Padres and Autographs. I love it.

1961 Topps Sports Cars
I have never seen these before, and when I did on the Free Stuff Friday post my eyes popped out and I asked for all 7 of them. I then realized that there was a 4-card cap, so I asked Rod to pick out any 4, and he picked me out some beauties. The complete 66-card set is pretty pricey, and I'm glad to have these 4, but I'm pretty sure that I wont be chasing the set.


2020 Donruss Signature Series SS-PS
Rod also included this sweet Patrick Sandoval autograph. Sandoval had 9 starts for the Angels last year, and went 0-4. He was aquired via trade with the Astros for catcher Martin Maldonado.


2 comments:

  1. Those are some sweet looking car cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 1961 Topps Sports Cars set. I normally don't participate in Free Stuff Friday giveaways... but when I saw Rod was handing out Ferraris, I had to grab them.

    ReplyDelete