Monday, December 21, 2020

Swap Meet Cards

The Collector recently decided to expand on his football card collection and was asking for any takers in swapping their football cards for some wants in return. I took him up and sent him nine cards which included close to the last non-Patriots football cards I own. In return I had requested any random Patriots cards, or anything off my wantlists.

1987 Fleer Baseball's Hottest Stars #25
For some reason this card was not on my wantlist, but was a card I needed!

1993 Leaf #365
Another for the Frank Tanana player collection.
This card represents Frank's 20th, and final season in MLB. After apprearing in 29 games with the Mets, Tanana appeared in 3 games for the Yankees before calling it a career in 1993.

And rounding out the swap meet PWE with some random Patriots.
This proved to be a great way to rid myself of some of my last non-essential football cards.
Thanks for the offer.


3 comments:

  1. Fleer did a great job with that Joyner. Love the simple design and the well-cropped photo. I like how the background colors go with the card borders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bledsoe was a good QB. He just had the misfortune of going before an all-time great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you could use some of these! I wish the Wally Joyner was in better shape, but it was a long-lost remnant from my childhood collection. Hopefully you can upgrade it one day.

    ReplyDelete