Monday, February 26, 2024

Wrapping Up A Year On TCDB

My first-year trading on TCDB went rather well. I completed 263 trades and brought 3,067 cards into my collection. My first transaction was with Bo Rosny, and it was with Bo that I traded the most (8 times). I traded with 42 different collectors, and every one of those I traded with at least twice.

This post is of my last seven trades in my first TCDB year of trading. I have transactions turned off for now until I get my desk cleared off and organized.

TCDB cardnut23

The 2012 Topps Trout is actually a 2017 Rediscover Topps info card and the last one I needed for the 10-card set.


TCDB Abebauman





TCDB sparkchaser 41

Very happy to get this sweet 1984 Jarvis Press Frank Tanana.





TCDB Nippy Jones

Another last card needed for the 2009 Topps Million Card Giveaway set.



TCDB poorlittlecritter


From the 1993 California Angels Police set. I need all the others in this 21-card set.



TCDB rscott8443


Still pecking away at '89 Upper Deck.



TCDB JustinBobo77



Need to get organized and buy more envelopes before I can get back to trading.






7 comments:

  1. I'll bet a good number of people (myself included) that can say Bo was their most frequent trade partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started TCDB trading around the same time. I just finished trade No. 56. I'd say you'd have to be among the top TCDB traders but there are probably some hardcore ones who do 500 in one year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I got to trade with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'VE YET TO MAKE ANY TRADES ON THE SITE. One day when miraculously all of my cards are entered on the site separated by "collections" ie; dupes, Braves, set builds, and PC guys then I will launch all out war on the site (with trades that is). Congrats on that HUGE year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on completing 263 trades! That's very impressive. Even when I was actively trading on Sports Card Forum and Card Collectors World (back in the late 2000's) I doubt I made half that number.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been fun trading with you! It's a great tool to make trades with other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete