Sunday, April 9, 2017

Trade Mail From The Collective Mind

First time trading with The Collective Mind and what's great about it is he hit my wantlists. Don't get me wrong, I love blind trades as well with lots of Angels, but there's something special about crossing wants off the list.

1971 Kellogg's #64c Angels Crest Logo Variation
Three different back variations for this cool card, the other two have the Angels California state logo instead, with 1 card having 1326 total hits and the other card 1327 total hits.


1975 SSPC #200, 202, 203
I only need the Catfish Hunter/Nolan Ryan checklist card now to complete the team set.
Actually I'd need two of those, one for the team set and one for the checklist set.


Random Team Need Fillers


2008 Upper Deck X Xponentials
Base set has been done a while, now I'm pecking away at these X thru X4 insert sets.
About 48 more to go!


1982 Fleer Baseball Sticker
This is the Blue Background/"Puzzle On Back" Variation.
There is also an orange background variation and each has a with/without "Puzzle On Back" variation.


2007 Fleer Rookie Sensations
I only need the Ian Kinsler card to complete this set.
I have a copy, but it's autographed so I'm not counting it here.

Really great crossing all these off my lists, thanks Greg.


2 comments:

  1. That was a really great package. The Rookie Sensations are pretty neat looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help! I was surprised that I didn't have Kinsler since I had multiples of most of those RS's. And that sticker was a shot in the dark - glad your lists are so specific.

    I'm down to the Ryan/Hunter checklist for the whole set myself. I have the error version (Noland) but still need the correct one.

    ReplyDelete