Friday, April 1, 2011

Stack-O-Mail: Vineyard, Wills, and ST

It's gotten too difficult to scan, comment and post everytime I receive an autograph return in the mail, so I'm ceasing "Todays Mail" and commencing Stack-O-Mail.

Stack-O-Mail will feature roughly a weeks worth of mail. Here's this weeks entry.

Former Oriole Dave Vineyard signed his 1965 Topps #169 and an index card in 11 days sent to his home in Left Hand, West Virginia. I wonder what the story is behin Left Hand. The postal service was diligent in giving the card a nice crease.


Clint Barmes scribbled something on my 2006 Fleer Tradition card sent to the Astros Spring Training facility in Florida. It counts in my book as an autograph, so I'm happy to get it back after 28 days.



Another 2006 Fleer Tradition for my set was signed by Joe Nathan from the Twins Spring Training, after 37 days.



Jason, new to the sportscollectors.net family, wanted to introduce himself and get some positive feedback going, so he offered up an autographed card free to the first several to respond. I did, and Jason sent me this nice Maury Wills autographed card.
Jason is pastime08 on SCN, so look him up and make a trade with him. Thanks Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment