Friday, September 20, 2024

My Latest Non-Sensical Collecting Focus

I'm 60 and I love fruit snacks. There, I said it. I especially love them when there's a card in the pack. 

 

My wife was in Florida visiting a daughter and went to the store to buy her some snacks. She found these good-for-you fruit rolls and bought a box. She might not have realized that there were cards included since she tends to focus more on ingredients. When I came to visit later, my other daughter who was also there visiting showed me the cards that she had already pulled. "Sweet! I want them all" was my immediate reaction.


Twelve packs, or better yet, twelve cards per box.


The packs come with two fruit rolls and one animal card.
(I had to promise my wife that I wouldn't eat them all at once, that I'd only open one pack a day!)

I can't remember the last time a food issue was easy to collect in my area. My only other non-sport collections are Animated Batman and some other comic cards, but the artwork on these really caught my eye. And hey, it's a food issue. How can you NOT be sucked in to going after the set?

Each back has a different fun game.


Currently I have 23 of the 60 cards, these are my top 9 favorites so far, although the Eagle above will probably replace one of these.

I've already pulled a few dupes, so after you rush to the local Wallymart and buy up all the stock, let me know about your dupes and maybe we can trade!


4 comments:

  1. Depending on the flavor fruit snacks a pretty good. A card in every pack instead of one per box isn't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the brand? I live in Florida, so I can probably pick some up

    ReplyDelete