Friday, March 4, 2011

Trade Mail from Great Orioles Autograph Project

Got in contact with Ryan of the Great Orioles Autograph Project and we checked out each others want lists and made a nice trade. He filled some nice holes in my 2009 and 2010 Angels Teams sets, and I was able to knock off a bunch of cards on his want lists.


I think thats my first 2010 Topps T206, and boy thats one nice looking card.

The National Chicle Hideki Matsui, on the other hand, is awful. He looks like a Sleestack from Land of the Lost. But it fills a hole.

Ryan and I have swapped autographs cards before on sportscollectors.net, he has quite an extensive and impressive autograph collection. If you're looking to trade autographs, and you're an SCN member, look him up as salsmanado. Thanks again for the trade Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment