Friday, March 4, 2011

Trade Mail from The Lost Collector

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm relatively new to trading on the blogosphere. That means that I need to establish myself as a trustworthy trader. Hopefully I'm doing that.

One of the first bloggers I reached out to was AJ of The Lost Collector. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just Angels, with the offer of just Yankees in return. Pretty close to a blind trade, but it worked out really well.



AJ send over a nice little stack of cards I needed for my more recent team sets, as well as a bunch of random stuff from the 90's, which, as it turns out, will fit nicely into my Angels collection. I especially like the still sealed 2002 Topps Post cereal Troy Glaus card (Rich Aurilia is on the bottom).


I was especially glad to see this Nolan Ryan 1977 Topps Reprint.


Thanks for a fun Angels/Yankees trade AJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment