Saturday, December 1, 2012

Angels Traded and Angels Mailed

Made a trade on SCN.  
A member reached out showing interest in two cards on my trade list.  I came back with three that I saw on his list that I liked of guys that are hit and miss at best through the mail.
He picked another of mine.
We had a deal.


1993 Score Chuck Crim
Crim played for the Angels in 1992-1993.
He was a coach for the Chattanooga Lookouts this year.



1995 Score Spike Owen.
Owen followed up Crim and was with the Angels in 1994-1995.
Owen is now a coach with the Round Rock Express.



2008 TriStar Projections Foil Robert Fish.
Fish was in the Angels system from 2006-2011.
I think he was recently acquired by Kansas City.



This 1959 Topps Lenny Green is a card that I had and mailed to him.
Quick turnaround on this was 9 days from his home in Michigan.
Lenny was an Angel in 1964.

1 comment: