Thursday, December 20, 2012

Padrographs Updated Me

Padrographs purchased the 2012 Topps Heritage Update set but only wanted certain cards. The rest, he said, were available for purchase so I jumped all over the Angels.

H590 Garrett Richards
Richards will have to work hard this Spring to earn that 5th starter spot

H593 Ernesto Frieri
Started out as a hot new closer, but then the blown saves started accumulating.

H607 Jerome Williams
Jerome became a nice pickup for the Angels.  
Hopefully he'll continue on that track as he's also targeted for that 5th starter position.

H658 Chris Iannetta
Chris already had a card in the base set so I'm kinda perplexed by this choice.


Also included were some great Angels cards from 2012 Bowman Platinum


Trout!


And a Bobby Abreu jersey card.


Wasn't expecting that, a pleasant surprise.


This Topps Archives Danny Haren was the last card I needed to complete the team set.



Tons of Angels cards.


If I recall correctly, Padrographs also offered up other miscallaneous card lots,
so I jumped all over the Team USA lot.


Having the patriotic heart I do, I can't get enough of Team USA Baseball.
Red/White/Blue, American flags, USA, get me every time.



And an always bitchen Chome Mike Trout.


No comments:

Post a Comment