Friday, September 26, 2014

More Listia To Be Had

Nice little 4-card lot of random Angels.
Titled "LA Angels Young Stars."
Although Trout is not so random.


1997 UD3 PROmotion #22
Unique Salmon card I needed for binder.


2001 Topps WWHT1
Didn't know about this card for the Angels team set.
Happened upon it during a Nolan Ryan search.


Picked up this Angels lot above for this card:

2004 Upper Deck Vintage 272

I've been Oleruding lately too, looking for John Olerud cards I need.

1999 Upper Deck Ovation #8
There's that embossed baseball stitching that I love on cards.


1992 Snyders Washington Sports Heroes #6
2003 Upper Deck Franz Snyders #4
These two came in a lot that included other Sports Heroes and Snyders cards that I don't want.
Most of them are Mariners cards, so they'll eventually go out to a Mariners collector.


Another lot of 90's era Oleruds.

And another Olerud.
1999 Pacific Prism.
Not the most flattering shot of John,doing a little turkey-necking there.


There was a Yasiel Puig card in this lot I won, but he's a Dodger and I don't collect him.
So I cut him out.


My scanner made this look like a refractor, but it's not a refractor.
Maybe it's an indication that my scanner is getting ready to bug out on me.

Good stuff on Listia still to be had.
There's more coming in the mail.



No comments:

Post a Comment