Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Another One for Ninety-One

It's been a while since I completed the (bulk of the) 1991 Upper Deck Baseball Master Set. The only stragglers are a handful of errors/variations that still need to be tracked down. I picked up one of those recently on ebay for a buck and fifty cents.

TCDB labels this as #636a Variation - Date on Front.


As opposed to the card I already had, #636b Variation - No Date on Front.

These are the others I'm still looking for:
309 Milt Thompson bullseye on back
311 Luis Salazar circled i in back
354 Don Mattingly missing stats on back
SS-11 Lance Parish Silver Slugger slanted number 11 on back


2 comments:

  1. What was the need for UD to remove the date on the top of the base? Good luck with the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I understand things, the date got added after the record was broken but the set had already been out for a while by that point.

      Delete