Monday, August 29, 2011

Bowman Platinum Value Pack

Picked up a 2011 Bowman Platinum Value Pack, a rack pack of three packs with 4 cards each and an extra pack of 3 purple refractors.

Here's what I pulled.

PACK 1
69 Jose Reyes
BPP94 Adam Warren
12 Jimmy Rollins emerald
93 Aroldis Chapman

PACK 2
73 Ryan Zimmerman
76 Yonder Alonso
BPA-TS Tyler Skaggs Certified Autograph.
I had forgotten that the Angels gave up Skaggs as part of the Danny Haren deal.  When I saw his name and the red jersey I thought I scored an Angels autograph.  Bummer.
91 Troy Tulowitzki

PACK 3
2/2 Checklist
82 Justin Verlander
BPP55 David Cooper Xfractor
11 Juston Upton
21 Mark Trumbo
There was an Angel in there after all.

BONUS PACK
BPP76 Kyle Russell purple refractor
BPP10 Jonathan Singleton purple refractor
BPP66 Matt Harvey purple refractor
I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment