Saturday, November 9, 2013

That's A Wrap!

Actually, that's a wrap-per.


I needed this wrapper for the 1991 Upper Deck set I'm collecting.
I try to include wrappers, maybe flattened boxes, advertisements and such for the sets that I'm collecting.
Makes it a little more interesting.
I picked this one up on Listia.
It's from the High Number series.

The pack was unopened and still had the cards inside, but there was nothing interesting in there to even show.
Didn't pull an insert, or one of the two cards I need to complete the set.

Hey, anyone got an extra 1983 Topps or 2006 Fleer Tradition wrapper available?

2 comments:

  1. If I'm building a set from busting boxes, then I too include a wrapper. It's sort of a reminder that the set was built from scratch. Good luck with the last two cards for your set and the 83T and 06FT wrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have any extra '83 Topps but I may the Fleer, I'll check !

    ReplyDelete