Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ten Seconds At The Card Shop

Maybe it was more like thirty minutes.  Or forty-five tops.  But not a lot of time to really find Angels cards.
But in the process of trying to find Angels cards usually I can come across some other odds and ends.

Still picking up these All-Star and Rookies rack-pack insert cards, a seemingly endless number of these.
And if I ever get around to making a want list I'll stop accumulating so many duplicates.
Happily these two are not dupes.


Ah yes, sweepstakes and mail-in cards.
The Stadium Club is now my fourth of this variety, each one having a slightly different color pattern.
I've been picking up the A&G code cards too.
Some day I'll figure out how to organize these.  Right now I just throw them in whatever open spot I have on a 9-card page in my "Others" album.


Hey, there's a couple Angels!
Bowman cards from 2006 and 2008.
My guy at the LCS is always getting boxes of mixed cards, and when I come in he points them out because he knows that what I like to search.
He's awesome that way.


New Ginters!
Close to a team set, just lacking the Rod Carew, Mike Trout, Pujols, and C.J. Wilson SP.
Nice to knock a chunk of a team set out in one sitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment