Sunday, April 19, 2015

Don't Look, It's Just More Pocket Schedules

Made a bigger trade on Skednet for more schedules that I needed.

These large schedule cards could often be found in local hotels in those brochure racks of local attractions.
That's where I picked most of mine up in the early 90's.


A bunch more Angels Minor League teams.
Only the Arkansas Travelers are still affiliated with the Angels.


I've been back-filling my Cactus League composite schedules.
I already have 2013 and 2015 because I went out to Arizona for Spring Training and picked them up in person.
Why collect Cactus League composite schedules you ask?

There's an Angels schedule inside of course.



1 comment:

  1. I like skeds though can never get into them as much as I do cards, especially when the ones with no players pictured on them.

    ReplyDelete