Sunday, February 4, 2024

Surfin' Safari

WARNING

If you're not into Silver Surfer look away. This is a heavy-laden Silver Surfer post.

Catching up with my trades for the Silver Surfer and other comic cards I'm collecting.


TCDB Michel St-Pierre




The Surfers back-story for anyone interested.



TCDB RMOfner

Looks like he used to wear a Speedo.





TCDB Puma1125





TCDB Chroniccollector


Not a superhero...yet.



TCDB Cubs99





This is from the small 5-card 1995 Fleer Ultra Ralston Foods Spider-Man set. My son had the Spider-Man card in his collection so I figured I would take on getting the complete set.
Still looking for the Dr. Octopus, Hobgoblin and Lizard cards.










2 comments:

  1. Your Silver Surfer PC has grown exponentially the past month or so. Very impressive! Does your son collect Spider-Man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me want to go back and collect that Surfer Prism set.

    ReplyDelete