Friday, March 1, 2024

Completed Set - 2017 Topps Rediscover Topps Promo Set

This 10-card set of promotional or infocards were randomly inserted into packs of 2017 Topps baseball. 

I recently received the last card I needed for the set (Mike Trout) in a TCDB trade with cardnut23.

A 10-card set really messes up organizing it in 9-pocket pages.
They are reprint cards (front) of popular players, some being their Topps rookie card.


The cards are not numbered, and all the backs are the same, promoting Topps cards, Bunt and Topps Now for 2017.







7 comments:

  1. I have 9 of the 11 actual cards. I hope to one day get the '69 Jackson. I'll probably never try to get the Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran into the 9-pocket issue recently when I wanted to put my Upper Deck Heroes sets from the early 90's into pages. I have the header cards on a page by themselves... which is a waste of 8 pockets. I debated on putting all the headers on one page... but then they weren't with the rest of their sets. Ugg... first world problems for the card collector.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool. Congrats on finishing up the set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the complete set. I sold the Griffey on Buysportscards.com a few months ago. Was that you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A completed set is a completed set!

    ReplyDelete