Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Troy Glaus Bazooka Bonanza

The last three trade package received all got shmooshed in together so I lost track of who sent what, but I know it was Coot Veal that sent the Troty Glaus Tattoo, I'm pretty sure that it was Coot Veal that sent me this other three 2003 Bazooka Troy Glaus cards.

The grouping is centered around this awesome decal, from one of my favorite Angel subsets of all time.


A big bobble-headed Troy Glaus tattoo decal.
Decals are some of my favorite Angels inserts to collect, all the way back to 1964 Topps Tattoos. 
But you'll never catch me wasting one by actually applying it to my skin.
No way.

Bazooka Mini #123
Little Troy Glaus hits a home run.



Bazooka 4 on 1 Stickers #2
Teeny Eeny Troy Glaus hits a home run.



Bazooka Comics #123
Cartoon Troy Glaus hits a home run.

I already have Troys base card from the set, so now all I need for the Complete 2003 Bazooka Troy Glaus set is the Silver card #123 and the Standups #10.

No comments:

Post a Comment