Thursday, March 28, 2013

Salmonized

Big-time Salmon collector Andrew sent me a large chunk of 65 Tim Salmon cards off my massive Tim Salmon want list.  A very large chunk indeed.  I determined that he must have a massive collection because he had at least 65 DUPLICATES to send me!

Andrew is looking for Tim Salmon collectors to trade with since he's focusing primarily on Salmon and not much of anything else right now.  So if you want to trade Salmon, drop me an email and I'll get you in touch with Andrew.

Here's what I received:


Eleven scrolls for MY index finger to get through all those cards.
If you were card counting you found that I was two cards short.
That's because I forgot to scan the last page and was too lazy to go back and do it.

That's 65 cards less I have to gather now, but I still have a long way to go on my Salmon collection.

1 comment: