Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chris Pettit And I Don't Regret It

I expressed an interest in a trio of Chris Pettit cards that where featured on Brad's Blog a long while back.  Then I forgot about them.  
Thankfully, Brad reached out with a kind reminder, and one easy trade later I had not only the Pettits but a handful of other Angels needs.

Here's the Pettit trio:

2010 Topps Finest

2010 Topps Finest Refractor 525/599

2010 Topps Finest Green Refractor 87/99
Nice!

 And then some.

2013 Bowman Platinum Gold Parallel


2013 Topps Target Red
OK we all are well aware by now of Trouts intensity.
How many more cards do we need of him screaming?


2012 Topps Archives Hi-Number SP
Just lacking the Jim Abbott SP for this team set.


2012 Topps Prime Nine Home Run Legends


I don't know why I'm always surprised when I see Rickey Henderson in an Angels uniform.  I keep forgetting he played for them briefly.  
On this card I'm thinking Rickey just hit a can of corn and not a long ball.
Anyhow, nice chrome Leaf Collections card.

No comments:

Post a Comment