Thursday, September 19, 2013

Marquess, Pacillo, and Clayborn

259 days c/o Stanford Cardinal Baseball where he's been a coach since 1972 and the head coach since 1977!
He also attended Stanford from 1965 - 1968 and his freshman roomate was Mitt Romney.
He won a gold medal for team USA in the 1988 Olympics.
Wow!


I sent this trio mostly just for the Team USA card.
It's interesting the way Pat signs his name across the very bottom.
96 days from Lebanon, NJ


Patriots great Raymond Clayborn signed these in 7 days from Katy, Texas.
I asked Mr Clayborn what impact football had on his health and he responded, "I have good days, and those are the days when I can actually get out of bed and help my wife around the house."

Football has taken it's toll on so many players.
I wish there was more I could do.

And he signed it, "Thanks Tom for being a fan!"


No comments:

Post a Comment