Saturday, June 28, 2014

A New Way To Roll

I've posted in the past about forgetting who sent me some cards.  I'd get an envelope, open it up, put some of the cards in a 9-pocket, lose or reuse the envelope on another trade, then forget who the cards came from when 2 weeks later I finally get around to scanning the 9-pocket page with the cards.

Well, that's all going to change now.

And that's because I finally caught on to how probably all of you handle your incoming cards.

Just tear off the return label and include it in the scan of the 9-pocket page with the cards.  How many years have I been trading and it's taken me this long to figure this out?


As you can see, these cards came from Tim Wallach Cards.
Of course the torn off return label wont be a regular part of any post about cards received, it's only shown here for demonstration purposes.


And then I'll proceed to showcase the cards, like this one.


And this one.

Good stuff.

Note to self: "Duh"


No comments:

Post a Comment