Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Collections 2015: Team Logos

I've always been attracted to Fleer Logo Stickers.  I would pick them up any time I came across one in the junk boxes at the card shop.  Even if I already had one I would get it anyway.  It's one of those things that I just cannot let get past me.

In addition to getting the 1983 Fleer set organized, I also organized my Fleer Baseball Logo Sticker collection.  Using The Fleer Sticker Project I realized that I am a very long way off from completing this set, especially when you consider all the variations, and all the years 1977-1991.  Well, I decided I'm just going for a base set minus the variations.  I mean, if I come across a variation I will certainly take it, but that wont be my focus.


I created a tab in the banner above to show what I need, or in some cases currently have.
A couple of bloggers have offered help already which is great.
You don't come across these stickers, especially the older ones, very often.

This is going to be one of my tougher goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment