Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Trade Mail Via Paul's TTM Autograph Blog

I got a big batch of cards via a trade with Paul's TTM Autograph Blog a month or so back. As is typical of me lately, I can't remember how this trade came about, Paul probably reached out to me.
Anyhow, Paul send some fantastic stuff, here's the highlights:

2007 All Star Ballot, 111
This is the fourth different version of this 2007 ballot in my collection. No real noticeable differences in the graphics, or even the sponsors, just stamped with different version numbers like "111" on the inside. I think this has to do with the region the ballot was issued in.
Fantastic graphics on this 2007 issue.


Paul hit up a bunch of my quirky set collections:
Fleer Stickers, Contest Cards, Sweepstakes, Scratch-Offs, Checklists. 

Player Collections
I think he hit them all.
1975 SSPC #189 Frank Tanana is signed, sweet!

Tim Salmon specifically.
Just a few of the Salmon he sent.

And this one:
1996 Leaf Signature Series

2007 Allen & Ginter's Mini Relic AGR-CK

2005 Turkey Red #302 White
Just a sweet looking card

2012 Topps Historical Stitches HS-NR
Wowser!

2004 Donruss Throwback Threads #174, 047/100
2001 SP Game Used Edition #JO
2002 Leaf Shirt Off My Back #SB-JO
I think these might just be my first and only Olerud relics!

I got Bipped!
I love Wally Joyner, but that's more Wally Joyner staring back at you than any one man can handle.

Wow Paul, some really great stuff to give up.
Thank you, much appreciated.


2 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a trade and a half, right there! I love that Nolan Ryan SLU card - never seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete