Sunday, December 23, 2018

Million Dollar Man Who?

Diamondback Patrick Corbin has been in the news recently, signing a $140 million, 6-year guarantee with the Nationals. GUARANTEE. Sets a new record sum. He had a great season last year, no doubt, but we'll have to see how this works out for the Nationals.

So why am I talking about Patrick Corbin, the Diamondbacks, and the Nationals? 
I was recently digging through my Angels Relics box, and came across this:
2010 Bowman Platinum Autographs BPA-PC

Oh yeah, I had completely forgotten he was drafted by the Angels in 2009, then shipped to Diamondbacks in 2010 as part of the Danny Haren trade.
Man, I just can't keep up with who's who Angels anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap. We'll see if he gets to team up with Harper. Nice card and he actually has a decent auto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love stumbling across hidden treasures in on Team PC's. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete