Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Blowing Past 100

Not gonna let the 100th trade slow me down (although I probably will, once I get my In Progress box down I'll put a pause on trading for a short while to get things cleared out).

TCDB #101 vrooomed

Dan has a vast selection of checklists available. I'm probably gonna hit him up again for more next time around.

Two Tanana variations, and the Phillies version of the 1981 Topps Coca-Cola team card. There were 11 different team sets, therefore 11 different header/special offer cards like this. This is my third of them.

The #444 card from the 1982 Fleer set.



TCDB #102 stevienicks77 (LV's TTM Autographs)

Second trade with Laurie, and another good one.
Went mostly for some Ryan inserts this time around.

I'm hoping that O'Hoppe makes it back this season. Dude was tearing it up before he got hurt. He had labrum surgery and has just recently begun baseball activity again.

2017 Topps Rediscover Topps inserts.
Still lacking the Ryan card (x2) and the Trout to complete this small set.



TCDB #103 FiresNBeers

Another second trade.
These three cards were the original trade (and those two game cards complete the set, except for the 4 "Winner" cards I need that are very hard to come by).

But he also threw in all these extras:
Yowzer!
Super nice.







5 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a nice round number. I was lucky enough to just go past 300, which is crazy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 00Great pickups! And congrats on #100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of surprised to see that you would've still need so many of these, what seem to be to me, common checklists.

    ReplyDelete