Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Junk Mall Junk Wax Wednesday

 Ripping a random pack of junk wax from the local junk mall.

Only these aren't from the local junk mall but from an SCF trade a while back with POISON75.

1993 Pro Line Live Draft - QVC
Unopened pack of 10 cards distributed through QVC.

Some people might be upset that I opened the sealed pack, but there's Patriots in there I need, and I don't need the rest.

I guess these were speculating the teams that would draft these 4 players and leans heavily towards the Patriots with 4 cards marked as such because the Pats had the first overall pick. In the end we all know that the Patriots went with Bledsoe as the first pick.

All the backs are the same.




5 comments:

  1. Weird pack.
    Bledsoe was good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were doing rainbows before rainbows were even a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pack. My mom loved QVC (and HSN). Wish they sold more cards, because I would have sat down and joined her on a more frequent basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting angle, don't think that can be pulled off today.

    ReplyDelete