Sunday, August 13, 2023

Canadians Crazie Joe and Uncle Sandy Rusty

Well, Joe might be crazy, it's there in his name, but SandyRusty is not really my uncle. My family line does trace back through Canada, but I'm not related to either of these guys, except through TCDB trades, both coming from...Canada.

TCDB #121 CrazieJoe

Two '89 Donruss Ryans because of the different variations on the back.

The sweet 1994 Fun Pack is a die-cut fold-out.

1992-93 Upper Deck McDonalds All-Stars. I'm assuming released in Canada because there's also French on the back.



TCDB #122 sandyrusty

I love how accessible OPC is now that I'm on TCDB.
Note the three different OPC logos between '82 and '86. Are there even more?

The 1990 is Fleer Canadian.
I don't know much about Fleer Canadian. Did they run parallel with OPC?






4 comments:

  1. "The sweet 1994 Fun Pack is a die-cut fold-out" WITH A HOLOGRAM INSIDE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I've got to try and see one of those.

      Delete
  2. I remember the Salmon/Piazza foldout. I had it at some point...couldn't tell you if I still do.

    ReplyDelete