Monday, August 7, 2023

Trading For Traded

Came away from this trade with 52 of the 69 1983 Topps Traded cards that I still need. Nice to drop a big chunk all at once like that. This was one of my bigger trades with 90 total cards coming my way.

TCDB #119 rencherg

It will be very satisfying filling in all the empty pages for this set.

1993 Triple Play set needs.
Still three short on the Action Baseball inserts: 3, 6, 20.
Need four more of the Nicknames: 1, 6, 7, 8.

1987 The Press Box, Collector's Choices of the 1980's (unlicensed) #28 



Anyone want to guess which Angel is in there?



I try to get a checklist in every trade.




2 comments:

  1. I've never seen those Action Baseball inserts. Do they have game recaps on the back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No recap, back is blank. They open up to a scratch-off game.

      Delete