Saturday, November 4, 2023

I Hoppe I'm Right

I have high hopes for Logan O'Hoppe next season becoming a breakout superstar. Except that I'm a bad judge of talent. Like when Trout and Trumbo came up, I would have put money on Trumbo. We all know how that turned out. I had to go back through my "special cards in top loaders" box and move most of the Trumbo's to the team binders.

TCDB #150 Ymmat




I think I'm up to 8 or 9 of the 13 different teams for these special offer cards that I love so much.



TCDB #151 hershey

First time trading with Brian, and man, he was able to hit a boatload of my collecting interests.

Those were the last 9 puzzle-back stickers I needed. Stay tuned to see me put the puzzle together.




These 1987 Sportflics were a throw-in.
Thanks Brian!








3 comments:

  1. Trumbo is one of the PC guys that I have decided to cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't strain yourself too much putting that puzzle together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope O'Hoppe become a superstar too - I have him in a keeper fantasy baseball league. He was hitting well last season before he got hurt.

    ReplyDelete