Thursday, December 28, 2023

Christmas Blaster

One of my daughter's scored me a blaster of Update for Christmas. Let's see what we get.




PACK1
First special Orange & Black Foil.
Nice Gunnar Henderson insert.


PACK 2
I do like the '88 Topps.


PACK 3
I wanted another Zach Neto, sweet.


PACK 4
Second Orange & Black...meh.


PACK 5
Third Orange & Black...booooorrrring.
But four inserts in the pack so that's not bad, and the Bethancourt is an Advanced Stats.


PACK 6
And then just one insert in this pack.


PACK 7
Nice Griffey.

Always fun ripping a blaster.



5 comments:

  1. Nice variety of cards. I have not had the experience of ripping a blaster. Maybe someday? Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Stars of MLB cards, though I wish they'd vary the color scheme from player to player. Jazz Chisholm is always a fun pull. I think Domingo German is the guy who threw a perfect game last season. But it's a ho card.

    So the Nola Stars of MLB wins it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to find cards waiting for you under the Christmas tree. Not the biggest fan of overwhelming collectors with parallels and inserts (miss the days of finding one or two parallels per box... so it felt like you actually pulled something special), but the black and orange parallels will make a colorful Halloween post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some nice '88s there with Griffey and Cutch. I kind of like the Action Stars inserts but the Cincinnati Bengals parallels are pretty "meh" to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overall not bad, thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete