Friday, July 12, 2024

FourPWE Fwiday

 Four more coming in from TCDB.

nyygregory

An Angels card in every PWE!


Set needs, I think nowhere close on finishing any of these.


And I don't' know that I'll ever finish these Xponential sets.


pistonfan2000



PC guys (NOT McSorely - though spelled wrong on this variation for the Fleury PC).
The checklist is a stupid Factory Set border variation (the paint splatter pattern is different than the retail version).


I forget that Football cards sometimes had a Traded Set, which these Topps are.


beefybeavecoon






BristolBob


Man I am loving the Chrome Anniversary cards.
The Heritage Ben Joyce is an SP.




3 comments:

  1. Some nice action photos on those football cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think those Diamond Anniversary Platinum parallels are ever gonna not look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my buddies was a huge fan of McSorely. He was a solid player. Such a shame he swung his stick at Brashear. One of those truly ugly moments in sports history.

    ReplyDelete