Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Junk Mall Junk Wax Wednesday

Ripping a random pack of junk wax from the local junk mall.

Pack of 15 cards with a chance to pull an Aaron Autograph, Aaron hologram, Aaron Baseball Heroes, or a Ryan/Henderson SP. Tons of UD hologram variations.



Always will love the early Upper Deck motion cards.


Age old question: Is the Petralli card a vertical or horizontal card?



Rob Deer, Mickey Tettleton, Lance Parrish, Brian Downing...all in the same class of coolness.


Didn't pull a hologram variation in this pack.


Nice pulling the A.L logo instead of a team logo hologram.




5 comments:

  1. Backman as a Phillie and as a Pirate.
    Voting for the Candy Man.
    I'd classify the Petralli as a ho card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite sets of all time. Slusarski signs TTM and I kind of wonder what percentage of the requests are that multiimage card (I'm guessing at least 90%)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the 1991 Upper Deck design. Combine it with the 1993 Upper Deck photography and you have something pretty darn close to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've mentioned in a few blog posts before, but I really miss the sound that these foil packs make when you tear them open. I also miss just the feel of the heavy foil in your hand, and how well they can be crumpled into a throwable ball.

    ReplyDelete