Friday, July 19, 2024

FourPWE Fwiday

 Four more TCDB PWEs for this Friday.

wmj2890


I'm now down to picking off the variations for most of these Fleer Sticker sets.

Mighty Mississippi - Louisiana USPS #5698i
Note the Dog Bite Awareness postmark.
I think that if someone has been bitten by a dog, they'd already be aware that a dog has bitten them ;-)


PIANELLI


Various set/insert set needs.
I especially like the Rookie Set Exchange card.
Do I add another copy to the Angels team set because of the Angels logo?

 
SO many variations.


Joyner PC needs.


KC's Kards


ALL Angels in this trade. 
That doesn't seem to happen too often since I'm collecting so many different things.


bbcards56


The Duffy has an All-Star Game stamp on it.




3 comments:

  1. Collecting 80's Fleer stickers and their variations can be a lot of fun... but it can also get frustrating. Plus it seems like new ones keep popping up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, dogs bite. The more you know!

    ReplyDelete