Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cards From A Bit Outside

From the package of Angels cards I received from Kyle of Just A Bit Outside, came not only a nice stack of assorted Angels cards but also these little goodies:

This is the card the trade revolved around. A nice 2010 Bowman Platinum Autograph Ryan Chaffee BPA-RC. Beautiful card.

Probably the best looking Scott Kazmir card I've seen, and the scan does not do it justice. The colors are vibrant on this magnificant 2010 Topps Heritage Chrome C143 Scott Kazmir 1308/1961.

Itty Bitty 2011 Topps Allen & Ginters #196 Jered Weaver Mini Black Frame. I could get used to this.

Oh how I had hoped I would get the Angels logo sticker from the 2011 Topps Stickers set. I had been waiting for someone to offer me one in a trade and Just A Bit Outside came through. EE-YES! I can cross it off my Christmas list now.

Rod Carew in an Angels cap is somewhere in this 1986 Sportsflics #74 Tri-Stars card with Alvin Davis and Lou Whitaker. Helloooo? Mr. Carewwwww?

Kyle checked my wantlist and found two 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes that I needed for the set. Two cards closer now.

Nolan Ryans I don't already have. How did you know? A sweet airbrushed hat oddball 1987 Purina, and two 1988 Panini stickers.

Thanks for a bunch of sweet cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment