Friday, March 2, 2012

Business Trip Pickups

No card shops within 60 miles of where I was at earlier this week, but the little town of Warrensburg, MO does have a rather substantial antique mall. Inside the mall is a small dealer with an even smaller assortment of baseball cards. But when that's all you got, you make the most of it.

I found a box of 90's "inserts" so I dug in looking for Angels.

These 1994 Pinnacle Museum Collection cards were a buck each. A little steep given I could probably pull them for a quarter at my LCS, but I have non of these so this was a nice start to obtaining the series.

The Museum Collection subset matches the base cards in the set but as you can see they are totally AWESOME! The scan doesn't bring out the vibrance of the colors.

If you have any other Museum Collection Angels for trade please let me know.

Card #9 Tim Salmon from the same set. I would kill to get this one in the Museum Collection design.

1994 Fleer Ultra Strikeout King #2 Mark Langston. Three Marks and you're out! Get it?


The 1994 Fleer Major League Prospects set was a very nice design. I have a few of these cards for some other players, but this card for Chris Turner is my first Angel.

2 comments: