Friday, March 23, 2012

A Couple From Spring Training

Newer Angel Jeremy Moore signed my 2012 Topps in 30 days from the Angels Spring Training camp in Tempe.  Jeremy appeared in 8 games at the end of his rookie season last year and hit .125 in 8 at bats.


If you look closely at this Orlando Hudson you can see signs that it was, at one time, submerged in water.  A neighbor kid knocked on my door the other night and handed me a soaking wet envelope.  And I mean SOAKING WET.  I thought there was no hope in salvaging it.
Apparently it fell out of the mailbox when my wife got the mail around noon, and she never noticed it lying in the water-filled gutter.
After it dried out, it's not as bad as I thought.  I'll throw it in the 2006 Tradition binder for the set I'm working.  No one will know the difference.

Signed in 12 days from the Padres Spring Training.

1 comment:

  1. They should go to the uni on the Moore card fulltime. So sharp looking.

    ReplyDelete