Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Recent mail Returns

I didn't have a card for Carl Erskine, the few I had he'd already signed years ago, so I sent him a custom index card. He returned that, and thoughtfully included this nice Diamond Signatures card.


Here's the CIC:


Mr Erskine returned these in 20 days from his home in Indiana.

Next up a bunch of Patriots. I've ramped up my TTM for Patriots football cards.


Brian Dowling was a Patriots quarterback from 1972-1973. He signed his sole Topps football card, a 1974, and my custom Patriots index card in 8 days.


Mike Montler nicely signed his 1973 Topps card and answered a couple questions, in 8 days from his home in Colorado.


Rounding out the mail is Jim Whalen who signed his 1969 Topps card in 32 days. Jim was a Boston Patriot tight end from 1965-1969.

No comments:

Post a Comment