Monday, October 1, 2012

Napkin Doon Set Me Up

Set me up with AWESOMENESS!!

I saw a post on his blog that showed a sweet little Mike Trout chrome orange refractor, so I asked about it.  Next thing I know, I HAVE IT!


It's Mike Trout, Man!
And he's orange and refractored out.

But wait!  There's more!


Trumbo!
And not to be outdone, he's purplish, and chromed, and refractored!

Doon must have known that I also dig Angels logos because he included 3 in the package.

Thats a 1987 Fleer sticker.

This little number is really sweet.  It comes from the 1986 Sportflics set and it's Card 134 of 136.
The opposing image says 1986 American League West Champs, which the Angels were that year.
I dig it!

And we all have seen these little gems which were included in packs of 1989 Upper Deck.
Holographicalistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment