Thursday, October 11, 2012

Three Trade Posts Combined Into One!

Because I need to get caught up.

I picked out the highlights from three trade packages received from, in no particular order, Dime Boxes, Cards On Cards, and Oh No Another Orioles Blog.  Some great Angels cards came my way, and some great whatever-I-sent cards went their way.  

Again, in no particular order:


A Black Napoli!
Boy that sounds like a mixed drink, or a weird variety of olive.



Bobby kinda looks like his belly has grown exponentially in this shot.



Ooh, a gold, an emerald and a purple.  So pretty.



A nice Trumbo for the PC, and the Haren is the last card I needed for the team set.




Great action shot of Hank Conger, and he looks resplendent framed in red.



Silver and gold, silver and gold.
Man I can't wait until Rudolph comes on!



I really do miss Garret Anderson.  Since he retired he's really kept a low profile.



Mickey Rivers on one of my favorite Topps designs, 1975.



First Day Issue of a Sean Rodriguez 2008 Stadium Club.



One of these days I'm going to do a post on all the veteran ballplayers that Angels picked up over the years.
You know, those guys mostly past their prime, but may still a draw for the fans.
 Off the top of my head, there were a TON!

Anyhow, thanks guys for getting rid of your Angels cards and shipping them to me!

1 comment:

  1. Realy its good i like it.

    Thanks,

    http://commonforex.com/broker-review/etoro/

    ReplyDelete