Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Junk Mall Junk Wax Wednesday

 Ripping a random pack of junk wax from the Local Junk Mall (LJM).

Second pack of bricked 1994 Score baseball.
Chance to pull a The Cycle and a Gold Rush card.

I didn't think it would be that bad, but it was worse than the first pack.

Favorites from the pack:

I've liked these stadium team checklists for a long time, finally decided to add this subset (and the Gold Rush version) to my wantlist.

Gold Rush insert:


Damaged, of course.

What I like about this pack:
A totally juiced Mark McGwire.
Landscape pitcher shots.
Stadium checklist cards.

What I don't like about this pack:
Again, cards that get stuck together.


6 comments:

  1. That Shea Stadium is a good one. Hadn't really appreciated it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stadium checklists for sure. Bummer about the bricking though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seen a lot of ball games at Fulton County Stadium, only a couple at Turner Field which was an excellent stadium (just a very bad location), Braves current stadium is very nice especially the location. I hope to see a lot more games there. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooof. ... I didn't know those Cycle cards existed until very recently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark doesn't look nearly as big here as he did after joining the Cardinals.

    ReplyDelete