Sunday, January 21, 2024

Surf's Up

Silver Surfer is my latest hot focus so I've been trading away to get cards. This first lot comes in a really great TCDB trade with Goofmap.












TCDB jmkidd




Dale Berra snuck in on a #444 card.


TCDB dpill76

I originally asked for these two cards but dpill sent me the whole 10-card '94 Fleer Golden Moments set for a 1992 Freedom Bowl ticket that I offered (Fresno State vs USC). Very nice.


TCDB ChiSoxFan4Life

The Rendon Experiment has left such a bad taste in my mouth that I coil when I see a trade proposal with a Rendon card in it. Hard to pass on a nice jersey relic though. Looks like snot dripping out of his nose.


TCDB Challgolfman

That's Norrin Radd before he became the Silver Surfer.










2 comments:

  1. Green Lantern vs. Silver Surfer would be a cool battle. My favorite out of this lot would be the Metal Marvel card, but the card you used at the start of the post is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never owned any as a kid, but I've always liked the couple of Marvel Prism sets that were made during the early 90's.

    ReplyDelete