Friday, June 19, 2015

Bob Walk Was A Giver Of Angels Cards

Cards from Bob Walk The Plank.
Random I think, because I'm pretty sure I owe him from another group of cards he sent a while back.
Unless I'm mistaken.
That's been known to happen.
Anyhow, here are the four awesome Angels cards I got.

2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks Orange Refractor BDP21, 18/25
Numbered to 25 I think this is one of the lowest numbered cards in my collection.
And I think orange is one of my favorite refractor colors.
This card was produced when Kendrys was mistakenly identified as Kendry.


2007 Bowman Sterling Jersey Relic BS-OC
My scanner doesn't pick up mirrored cards, which is sad because this is a really nice card.


2010 Upper Deck Gold #257, 79/99
Niceplay-action shot of Figgy getting ready to swipe at a sliding Dodger.
I like the details of the butterfly bandage on his left arm, the sweatband on the right, the Nike cleats, the helmet coming off the sliding player.
Who can ID the Dodger?


2006 Upper Deck Team Pride Jersey Relic TP-GA
Ah, Garret Anderson who has disappeared into the world of being a regular citizen.
One of my all-time favorites, played hard, dedicated himself, behind the scenes kinda guy.
Lots of team pride there.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the cards. I'll probably be hitting you again soon. I have lots of Angels.

    ReplyDelete