Sunday, June 14, 2015

Catching Up With This And That

Knocking out my stack of odds and ends that I've picked up or that came in the mail through trades or whatever.

1991 Topps Archives
Got these two autographed cards I got through a sportscollectors.net trade.
This is a set I've been working on to both complete and to get as many signed as I can.


2014 Elite Extra Edition #66
Jake signed my card sent to the Burlington Bees in 28 days.


2015 Topps Heritage #417
TTM to the Tacoma Rainiers (SEA AAA), Shawn signed my card in 25 days.
Shawn appeared in 11 games last year with the Halos.


2015 Topps Heritage #306
This ex-Angel signed my card sent to the Sacramento River Cats (SFG AAA) in 29 days.


2014 Bowman Draft Picks #DP12
Newcomb is still with the Angels.
Sent this TTM to the Burlington Bees and got it back in 12 days.


Got these Long Beach State Items via a trade on skednet.
2004 Pocket Schedule, 2014 Bookmark Schedule, Temporary Tattoo.
I graduated from CSULB, that's why.


1981 Fleer Baseball Stamps
I won these on Listia only because of the Angels logo stamp.
It originally was a long strip of probably 18 or so stamps.
But they got moisturized somewhere along the way so all the backs are stuck together.
That's okay.  I just separated this 3-stamp strip (with 3 more stuck to the backside) and rest went into the traders box.


Angels and Bees schedules from another trade.

And that's it for my This And That Stack for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment