Friday, June 12, 2015

That's The SECOND Biggest Checklist I've Ever Seen

That's for all you Get Smart lovers out there.
Trade post from Highly Subjective.


2002 Donruss Originals Box Topper Checklist
Seriously this thing is huge.
Not like poster-sized huge but bigger than 5x7 huge.


2006 Bowman Heritage #277
Howie Kendricks rookie card.
I'll get one of these 2006 Bowman Heritage randomly in trade packages now and then and it always turns out to be one I need.  I must be getting close to the team set by now.


2014 Topps Opening Day Blue Foil #66, 0055/2014
The colors on this card are shocking.
The Angels logo in the background is perfectly placed.
Albert is being Albert.
Might go in my top ten favorite Angels cards.


1991 Topps Archives
Five more towards the set, thanks for checking my want list.


Checklists!!!
Regular-sized checklists!
And there's several checklist sets in there as well!

All good things.



2 comments:

  1. I was very excited to send you those checklists - it's always nice to send cards that fill a need and will be well-loved in a new home. I'm glad I didn't throw them out (or check off all the boxes) like I may have done as a kid. I got a deal on some unopened boxes of cards recently, so I'm guessing I will have some more checklists soon!

    ReplyDelete