Monday, June 1, 2015

Jim Fregosi Tribute - The Topps Years

Wow it's been a while since I first came up with idea of doing this.  I actually had all the cards short of one before Jim passed away.  And it was only shortly afterwards that I completed the project.  It's taken this long to get it all assembled, scan and posted.  Sorry Jim.

Anyhow, here is my simple Topps Tribute the one of the, if not THE greatest in Angels history.


Jim was great at signing autographs both at the ballpark and TTM.
I got him many different times over the years, he was one of those guys I just couldn't get enough different signed cards of.
I got him to sign my 1962, 63, 67, 68, 69, 70, 72, 77, 79, and 92 Topps cards.
And few other items as well, like a Sports Illustrated cover.



3 comments:

  1. He was easily the best player the Angels had over their first decade. And he was key in bringing over maybe the best player the Angels had in their second decade.

    ReplyDelete